1. There are no cases of encroachment of the freedom of assembly, and any
group of people can assemble at desired place and time, in line with the
2. Restrictions are justified with explanations of the reason for each restriction,
which is promptly communicated in writing to the organizer to guarantee
the possibility of appeal.
3. Simultaneous, spontaneous and counter-assemblies can take place, and the
state facilitates and protects groups to exercise their right against people
who aim to prevent or disrupt the assembly.
4. There are cases of freedom of assembly practiced by CSOs (individually or
through their organizations) without prior authorization; when notification
is required it is submitted in a short period of time and does not limit the
possibility to organize the assembly.
5.No excessive use of force is exercised by law enforcement bodies, including
preemptive detentions of organizers and participants.
6. Media should have as much access to the assembly as possible.